My Work Ethics
I don’t do cheap clip art stuff. I do thoughtful work that will attract clients and keep them loyal. My successful track record includes:
- Corporate identity
- Music album covers
- Web page layouts
Above all, I stick to the following process because it’s essential in terms of deadlines:
- The client sends me a detailed order or brief of what they want me to do.
- The client makes some advance payments to secure the project. The size of this payment depends on the total budget and will be negotiated individually.
- I send back the client 3 draft versions within 3–4 days of receipt of the order or brief.
- The client selects the final version and responds with comments.
- I make changes in the draft in accordance with the client’s feedback within 1–2 days and send it back again to the client for review.
- Consequently, the client notifies me of the approval of the final version.
- The client pays me the remaining amount.
- Finally, I provide the client with high-resolution files via a specified file-sharing portal.
How To Hire Me
Ok, you like my work and want me to do some job for you. There are two ways I can offer you for future collaboration.