My name is Rafael Ginatulin aka ArtRaf. I am a graphic designer.
I have been in this industry for almost 30 years. Thus, I went through every possible position starting from designer apprentice to the creative director of the local branch of the Publicis international advertising agency.
My vast portfolio contains possibly all types of print and graphic design including logos, corporate ID’s, brand books, posters, packaging etc.
My logos have been selected 4 times for 4 consecutive annual publications in the LOGO LOUNGE series (Rockport Publishing).
Apart from graphic design I love doing bicycle rides and listening to the music. I have a huge collection of LP’s and CD’s with rock, jazz, funk and pop music. Also I’m fond of creating album art and recreating images of vintage audio equipment like radios, record players and analogue amps.
And I have a dog.
If you like my portfolio and have decided to work with me, you can contact ArtRAf Design Factory then. I will answer you ASAP. Click here for my contacts.
Here’s my work ethics:
I don’t do cheap clipart stuff. I do thoughtful work that will attract clients and keep them loyal. A successful track record in:
- Corporate identity
- Music album covers
- Web page layouts
Above all, I stick to the following process because it’s very important in terms of deadlines:
- The client sends me a detailed order or brief of what they want me to do.
- I send back the client 3 draft versions within 3-4 days of receipt of the order or brief.
- The client selects the final version and responds with comments.
- I make changes in the draft in accordance with the client’s feedback within 1-2 days and send it back again to client for review.
- Consequently, the client notifies me of the approval of the final version.
- Finally, I provide the client with high resolution files via a specified file-sharing portal.