My name is Rafael Ginatulin, I am a graphic designer.
I have been in this industry for almost 30 years going through every possible position from designer apprentice to the creative director of the local branch of the international advertising agency.
My vast portfolio contains all types of print and praghic designs job types including logos, corporate ID’s, brand books, posters, packaging etc.
My work has been selected 4 times for 4 consecutive annual publications in the LOGO LOUNGE series (Rockport Publishing).
Apart from graphic design I love doing bicycle rides and listening to the music.I have a huge collection of LP’s and CD’s with rock, jazz, funk and pop music. I’m fond of creating album arts and recreating images of vintage audio equipment like radios, record players and analogue amps.
And I have a dog.
Here’s my work ethics:
I don’t do cheap clipart stuff. I do thoughtful work that will attract clients and keep them loyal. A successful track record in:
- Corporate identity
- Music album covers
- Web page layouts
I stick to the following process:
- The client sends me a detailed order / brief of what they want me to do.
- I send the client 3 draft versions within 3-4 days of receipt of the order / brief.
- The client selects the final version and responds with comments.
- I make changes in the draft in accordance with the client’s feedback within 1-2 days and send to client for review.
- The client notifies me of the approval of the final version.
- I provide the client with high resolution files via a specified file-sharing portal.